Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Currently…


Reading: I just finished an amazing book, The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. It was beautifully written with wonderful imagery of illusions. It took a while (half the book) before I figured out what was going on but once I did, It’s worth the wait. Exquisite read. This weekend I’m starting the Witch Hunt by Devin O'Branagan.

Watching: Grey’s Anatomy, Modern Family, Revenge, Once Upon a Time, Downton Abbey season two…yes, I know that’s a lot of T.V. My DVR is very precious to me.

Thinking about: My future. Should I stay in Ada or move to the city? Will I ever meet someone? Will I ever be a mommy? Why don’t I date more? What am I doing wrong? Should I move out of my little apartment? Should I rent? Should I own? Should I go back to school? Should I go to Tulsa this weekend? or Edmond? or should I stay home and spend time with my DVR? Should I find another 5K to run in? What should I cook for dinner tonight? Should I increase my 401K contribution? Should I start tanning again? (I’m looking pretty pasty) What should I blog about tomorrow? ….never ending questions to ponder.

Looking forward to: My weekend with Autumn and Ava. My ski trip in January. Book club Halloween party. Christmas lights. Black Friday. Thanksgiving. Getting off work tonight so I can watch whatever’s saved to my DVR.

Making Me Happy: The gym. My friends. My DVR. Chili. Pumpkins. Hot Chocolate. The cooler weather. Sweaters. Boots. LifeChurch. Downton Abbey DVD’s with Susan.

What about you? What’s on your mind this week?

This post was inspired by Jessica.

2 comments:

  1. Those are a lot of questions to ponder, at least you are thinking about your future instead of just being content with now. My DVR is precious to me too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yeah, I can get a little carried away sometimes! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete