Thursday, October 18, 2012

Clumsy Me


This week I…

-Dropped my Bare Essentials blush brush into the toilet. Don’t worry, I threw it away.

I don’t think my brush cleaner was up for the challenge of removing toilet water. yuck

-I drove to OKC to go shopping with a friend (an hours drive) and forgot my wallet. Of course, I didn’t realize that it was missing until I was at the counter to check out. My friend saved the day and purchased my items for me. However, I wanted to die. Or move to Alaska.

Besides never being able to show my face at the fabulous store in Penn Square Mall (Muse), I don’t think I’ll be able to go shopping with my friend again.

I cringe every time I think of myself frantically emptying out the contents of my purse onto the counter...the moment I realized my money was an hour away (at home)...and hearing my friend say:

“Don’t worry, I’ll buy it.”

Oh! That's not all!

-I dropped my iPhone down a flight of concrete stairs. Luckily, my iPhone survived. However, my adorable Kate Spade cover (the one I bought in New York) didn’t make it. It died at impact.

-The morning following the iPhone catastrophe (today) I couldn’t find my keys. I tore my apartment upside down looking for them. Eventually I gave up and grabbed the spare. As soon as I was out the door I realized what happened to the keys: They spent the entire night OUTSIDE in the doorknob.

*gasp*

Thank goodness no one stole my car or broke into my apartment!! I guess I was distracted from dropping my phone and ruining my Kate Spade case. I must have rushed inside trying to survey the damage.

It’s been a rough week y’all.

I’ll be glad when it’s over!

See ya tomorrow for High Five for Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha!!! You poor thing! This all sounds exactly like me. I can't tell you how many times I've left my keys in the outside doorknob overnight. It's a wonder I haven't been robbed. I hope next week is much better :)

    ReplyDelete