Monday, September 17, 2012

Weekend re-cap.

Every year, it seems as though fall arrives overnight.

One minute, its 100 degrees and you’re wearing as little clothing as possible; the next, it’s in the upper 70s and you’re sporting your favorite leggings (mine are from Target).

Last weekend Oklahoma officially welcomed fall. Football is in full swing, as are my jeggings. Everything outside is grey and misty.

Perfect weather for my beloved Pumpkin Spice Lattes.

Also, I’ve been bitten by the crafting bug and I foresee metallic gold pumpkins in my future.

Last weekend I took advantage of all the fall savings.

LOFT’s entire store was 40% off!

Check out my new babies:


Skirt

Top

Dress
I’ll be sure to take some photos when I finally get around to wearing them!

There’s something therapeutic about shopping, especially when it’s with someone you love.

My mom accompanied me this weekend. We had such a blast.

There’s nothing like one-on-one time with your momma.

With three siblings and a stepdad to compete with, alone time is valuable and hard to come by!

All in all, it was one of the best weekends I’ve had in a long time.

I don’t know if it’s the change in weather, the beautiful additions to my closet, or time spent with my best friend, but I’m feeling pretty good today!

Happy fall everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I wish it would cool off here so I could bust out my skinny jeans and boots!

    Love your new clothing pieces, I love Loft!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I love them too! Cooler weather will be there before you know it! Have a good day!

      Delete