Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sundance, welcome to Oklahoma!

Are you a film lover?

Do you make independent films?

(Yes, your YouTube videos count!)

Do you enjoy watching movies on a 4 story Imax-style screen?

Have you ever heard of the Sundance Institute?

Do live in or near Oklahoma?

Well...if you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you are in for a treat!



The people from Sundance have traveled to our great state  for a unique film event!

The Chickasaw Cultural Center (in Sulphur Okla.) will be showing 7 independent films on their beautiful 4-story screen.

Also, a few of the directors will be attending (so all of you actors grab your portfolios and come on out)!

If you are a filmmaker or film studies student, this is a GREAT networking opportunity!

There will be several opportunities to mingle with the directors and Sundance staff (Q&A sessions and FREE luncheon…).

I’m so excited and honored that I get to be a part of such a prestigious event. I really hope to see you there!

For more information click here.

P.S. I will be MIA for the next few days, as I will be working the event.

P.S.S Could you help me spread the word?

Thanks!!

Oh and I should probably mention that I wasn’t paid to blog about the event, this isn’t a sponsored post. I’m just very excited and had to tell everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment