Wednesday, September 26, 2012

September Birchbox

This month is my one year anniversary with Birchbox.

I can't believe I've been enjoying these darling packages for a year now.



If you don't have a Birchbox subscription, you are really missing out!

Click here if you're interested.




Okay so this month was pretty awesome.


I love the BVLGARI Mon Jasmin Noir perfume. It has a rich and luxurious smell that I can’t get enough of.

I find myself sniffing my wrists just to get another whiff.

I hope it has the same effect on men…

Also, I have this weird desire to put on some red lipstick and wear a mink coat with a bouffant hair style.

Don’t ask me why I correlate luxury with 60’s glam…I just do!

I've been watching too much Mad Men.


The ColorClub nailpolish would look fabulous with the red lipstick and mink. The metallic shine is so on trend with everything I’m seeing this fall.


The Fekkai Essential Shea Shampoo and Conditioner are wonderful. I love the way the conditioner felt in my hair. Unfortunately, I have a dry scalp (especially in winter) so I have to stick with my yucky Selsun Blue.

 

The brush guards are brilliant! I am definitely ordering more of these. When I think about how much I spend on brushes, it blows my mind that I didn’t think of this sooner! Way to go Birchbox!


The twistband hair ties are adorable but don’t work on my full head of hair. I think my hair actually laughed at me when I tried to tie it up.

However, they will be perfect for my “guest collection.”

I have a basket of unwanted Birchbox products for my guests to play with while they are visiting.


The Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm (BB cream) is okay. Although, I much prefer my Bare Essentials compact foundation.

Have I convinced you to sign up yet?

Don’t you wish you had all this amazing stuff to play with?

Well for $10 you can!!

Click here!

5 comments:

  1. That "guest collection" is a REALLY good idea! Smart thinking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should do it! (I hate to waste their cool stuff!)

      Delete
  2. That color club polish is so pretty! I love the BB Cream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brittney,

    I am planning to get "my girls-- Jinna and Katy" and myself a years subscription to birchbox for Christmas. And I would like to get the wedding version for Jinna in March or April. I hope this will get you lots of perks, and you get lots of free stuff!! So I guess I should sign us all up next month? or does it come immediately after you sign up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will email you the info! They will LOVE it!

      Delete