Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday.

We are on day three of gray and drizzly (weather).

Day three of bad hair.

Day three of the epic struggle to get out of bed in the morning because it’s physically impossible to wake up with the sound of rain against the window.

Day three of wishing fuzzy socks and pajamas were considered acceptable work attire.

However, this third day of perpetual laziness is also Friday. That means tomorrow I can stay in bed while listening to the rain in my fuzzy socks.



Sweet Jesus I can’t wait.

Also, Grey’s Anatomy is back!

So is Modern Family!

One-on-one time with my DVR is penciled into my schedule for tomorrow, somewhere between listening to the rain, reading a book, and sipping soup...



 and hot chocolate.



I can’t think of a better way to spend my Saturday (let’s just hope it’s still rainy…the prefect ambiance for my lazy day).

This week has been slow movin.

Although, I did get a lovely surprise from one of my coworkers Friends.



Who doesn’t love Halloween cookie cutters?

Oh! and remember a few weeks ago I mentioned that I was on the hunt for some new foundation? Well the search is over! Some of you suggested I try Bare Minerals. I’ve been using it for two weeks now and I love it!



Also, the people at MAC (in Dillards) let me exchange the used foundation for blush and lip gloss.

Isn’t that nice?

Well, there you have it folks…

The exciting life of Brittney Orr: fuzzy *Harry Potter* socks, DVR, cookie cutters, and make up.

I need to get out more.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. totally jealous of your harry potter socks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE them! I might even do a HP marathon this weekend!

      Delete