Monday, September 10, 2012

Dino-mite Birthday Party

Last weekend was my nieces first birthday.

She had a "Dino-mite" (dinosaur) theme party, it was absolutely adorable.

I was so impressed! I couldn't resist sharing the pictures with you!

*Note, I had nothing to do with this party (other than spoiling my sweet baby girl with presents) ...her momma gets all the credit!



















...Of course, my camera died after I took this picture.

I didn't get a single picture of the birthday girl!!

She had an adorable outfit to match the theme. It was just precious!

Can you believe all the streamers?

She said it took her 5 hours!

Thats just crazy. (It totally paid off Autumn!)

Anyway, I hope you had a "Dino-rrific" Monday!

...or a "Dino-mazing" Monday...

I wish you a "Dino-full" (this could work for delightful and wonderful!) Monday.

...I just hope your Monday wasn't "Dino-rrendous" (horrendous).

Okay I'll stop now.

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! I love those dino party hats...awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yeah they were precious! Thanks!

      Delete