Friday, August 24, 2012

High Five for Friday!

This weekend will be spent in Edmond with my Momma! We're having a full-fledged girls weekend! (My step-dad is out of town). I am sooo excited for some one-on-one time with my best gal pal!

I'm linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk for High Five for Friday!

Here are my top five:

1. I got a bubble necklace! After months of drooling over them on Pinterest, I broke down and bought one. I found mine at a local boutique for $18 bucks! Score!

I thought black would be great for fall and winter.
All those bright colors are close to being out of season.
2. My Le Creuset dutch oven arrived!! I can't believe I actually won it! (The same day I met the Pioneer Woman).




3. I go over to my friend Susan's once a week to watch DVDs. We just finished Mad Men so we've decided to start Lois and Clark! I'm so excited!

(slim pickens for entertainment in my small town)


4. Last weekend was cold and rainy. Perfect weather for a sweat shirt! Loving my new peach colored zip-up.


5. I'm going on a Ski Trip with my girlfriends. Six of us will be headed to Breckenridge in January! (I've known this for a while but this week it became official) We booked our condo!

Check out the kitchen:



All in all, it was a pretty awesome week! I hope yours was too!

Have a good weekend!

10 comments:

  1. That kitchen is awesome!!

    I really love that VS jacket too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! I'm soo excited! Thanks girl :-)

      Delete
  2. Jealous of your ski trip!! And Loving the dutch oven!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that ski lodge looks awesome! Mad Men is so addicting isn't it? I couldn't stop watching until it was finished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm watching season 5 on my DVR right now! I love it too! (I think this season is my favorite!) thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Breckenridge is my absolute favorite! I love the lodge there. And yay for bubble necklaces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that peach zip-up! That color looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous kitchen, love the colors!

    Happy Saturday! have a great weekend! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Love! I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check the details on my blog.

    http://lifeofasportswife.blogspot.com/2012/08/liebster-award.html#comment-form

    xoxo
    jessa

    ReplyDelete