Friday, August 17, 2012

High Five for Friday!

I'm a little ashamed that High Five for Friday is my second post this week. Oops!

It's been busy at work and I took a brief trip to Tulsa (Okla.) for a funeral.

I'm looking forward to the weekend. I'm going garage-sailing! I'm hoping to snag some furniture for my little brother. He recently moved into an apartment (by himself) and needs a few things.

Here's what I've been up to this week:

One. I joined a gym! Gym 210 has amazing classes. I have a few girl friends that attend regularly (and by "regularly" I mean they have six pack abs and are marathon runners), let's hope they can keep me in check (let's also hope that I don't kill over trying to keep up with them)!



Two. My sister Courtney bought me the cutest pair of socks on her trip to California. I'm in love!

She knows me well!

Three. I wore my new purple snake printed skirt to work this week.

LOFT Skirt (on sale)

Four. I recieved this invitation to my nieces 1st birthday party! It melts my heart! I love that her Momma included a picture for me to frame!

A "dino-mite" celebration!

Five. While in Tulsa, I stayed with my Dad and Stepmom. They had a bowl full of Porter Peaches. Nothing better than home grown fruit!




I'm linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk  for #H54F and Jeannett over at Life Rearranged for InstaFriday!

Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. such a cute skirt!! Wish i could pull it off lol...are you in san antonio?!?! if so so am i!!!! small world! the gym said 210 so i took a guess lol....and you can def do well at the gym :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank girl! No, I live in Oklahoma...you could totally pull it off! I think you should give it a try! (or at least try a bold color!)

      Delete
  2. the skirt is adorable! and that peach looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete