Friday, August 10, 2012

High Five For Friday

Ah Friday.

The next 48 hours will be spent in my pajamas with a movie marathon.

Let's face it, its too hot to do anything else (I live in Oklahoma, we're rationing water out here).

Here are my top five favorite things from the week er couple of weeks (because I missed last week):

1. I got this darling Kate Spade iPhone case in New York last week. I absolutely love it.

2. Don't judge me... but I may or may not have bought a Halloween accessory at Pier One. I had a coupon and it was the only thing I liked. Isn't it darling?

Yes, I know I look naked in this photo...
I'm wearing a strapless maxi.
3. My favorite part of being home from New York City? Cooking.  Mini Meatloaf, baked squash, asparagus topped with hollandaise sauce. 


4. I stumbled upon the most amazing concealer: MAC Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer. It works like magic.
Source

5. Last week, while packing for NYC, I found something that has been missing for more than a year. My sorority badge. I thought It was lost forever! It was on a dress that I was packing. There might have been tears involved when I discovered it pinned to the dress.  


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

I'm linking up with Lauren at From my Grey Desk for High Five For Friday!



16 comments:

  1. Hahaha totally not judging - I LOVE Halloween! Your iPhone case is adorbs too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks girl! I love Halloween too! Also, my pinterest may be filled with Halloween ideas as well but don't tell anyone!

      Delete
  2. I love cooking after being away from home too :) I hope you enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel you on losing a sorority pin! I would have cried too. And I love Kate Spade's iPhone cases, they are just to die for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was sooo terrible. I was sooo happy when I found it! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. LOVE your new phone case!! And you meatloaf and asparagus looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PJ Movie Marathon sounds fantastic!! You didn't mention which movie(s)! What are you gonna watch? Have a blessed weekend!!

    Falen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably some Harry Potter! Thanks, you too!

      Delete
  6. i love the iphone case! and i love coming home from out of town and cooking! that meal looks fab!!! newest follower from H54F

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you! I'm glad you found me! :-)

      Delete
  7. LOVE the iphone case! That Halloween hat is so cute--haha I always think Pier One has cute Halloween stuff! :) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pier one has cute everything! It's one of my favorite stores!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. Good morning!
    I nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can read all about it here:
    http://suburbanlivingblog.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-liebster-award.html

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute case! I secretly want an iPhone JUST because I want a cute case, but don't tell my husband that's why ;)

    Stop by and say hi sometime!
    www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

    ReplyDelete