Thursday, August 30, 2012

Awkward and Awesome Thursday


Awkward

-On Tuesdays and Thursdays I attend an abs class at my gym. There are a ton of men in the class, which is a first for me. In the past, the classes I take (Zumba) are filled with a bunch of old ladies. These men, or should I call them bodybuilders, they grunt, loudly. I wish I could say that I’m mature enough to sit through class, listening to their savage grunting, but I’m not. I laugh uncontrollably.

-Unloading the dishwasher and dropping the utensil basket. Of course, all of your silverware scatters across the floor (that you haven’t swept or mopped in weeks). You stand there pondering whether or not to use the five second rule or wash them again.

-I think someone needs to tell the guy across the hall (at work) that just because he has is door shut, doesn’t mean that we can’t hear him burping after lunch. Ew.

Awesome

-I love this idea. I hope I remember it one day.

-Speaking of the gym, I’m about 3 weeks in and I haven’t given up! I am really enjoying the classes (not because of the sexy men and their grunting, I enjoy the rigorous workouts…)

-Tonight I’m co-hosting a 50 Shades of Grey party for my book club. It’s going to be epic. I’ll be sure to post pictures tomorrow for High Five For Friday.

-This weekend is a three day weekend! I will be spending my holiday in Tulsa, Okla. with family.

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. I honestly can't stand the grunting people at the gym lol it makes me so uncomfortable!

    ReplyDelete