Monday, August 20, 2012

August Birchbox

The August Birchbox might just be my favorite box so far.

I loved every single item (which never happens).





Here’s what I got:
Schick Hydro Silk Razor
Um yes, I love trying out new razors.
(Although I bet it won’t be as good as my Gillette fusion…yes. I use a man’s razor).

WEI™ Pomegranate Buffing Beads
These came in a little pouch. You mix the beads with your daily cleanser to make it an exfoliator.
I love this.
It made my skin feel like silk.

WEI™ Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask
What is it about putting on a mud mask that makes you feel like you're at a fancy spa?
Loved it.

Beauty Fixation Cuticle Conditioner
I have TERRIBLE cuticles. I think this might be my favorite item in the box.
The oil is in the center of a Q-tip.
Best invention ever.

stila stay all day™ foundation, concealer, & brush kit
I love playing with makeup so I have no complaints.
I wish the sample size was bigger but other than that I’m happy!

Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy La Fleur
I love love love this perfume.
It has a sweet and rich sent, perfect for fall.


Don't have a Birchbox? Well you are missing out! Click here to get one delivered to your doorstep.

Only $10 y'all...you're worth it!!

4 comments:

  1. I have loved all the Stila products they've sent in the past, I'm so jealous of this one as I have been eyeing the full sized product already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love it! Maybe next month you will get some!

      Delete
  2. Men's razors are the best!!!! They really don't even compare to women's razors lol.

    I also love that Juicy perfume =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes they are. I have been using them for years lol

      Delete