Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A few things about MOI





1. Every room in my house has at least two candles. (The living room has 5). I can’t go into TJ Maxx without looking for Wood Wick products. I blame my Mimi, she keeps a candle on every flat surface in her home. I should probably get renters insurance in the event that I accidently burn the place down.

2. Pickles, cheese, and crackers go together like PB&J. This summer I’ve been freezing my leftover pickle juice in ice cube trays. It is my favorite snack. You must try it if you are a fellow pickle lover.

3. I’m a T.V. junkie. I could watch T.V./movies all day.

4. I make my bed before I go to sleep. (I can't stand messy sheets)

Not in the morning when I get up, I don’t have time for that.

5. I would rather sleep an extra 30 minutes in the morning and spend the entire day with bad hair.

6. I’ve never had a macaroon. They are so pretty, I'm hoping to try one soon.

7.  I talk to my Mom on the phone every day, we never run out of things to talk about.

8. I can’t stand mushrooms.

9. If I could have any job, I would be a party planner (assuming that being on Broadway isn’t an option).

Have you seen my Pinterest lately? Somebody is obsessing over her Halloween party...

10. When I read books I bond with the characters like they are real people. When I finish a book I’m always a little sad because I miss them.

11. Fall’s my favorite. The clothes. The scarves. The Ugg boots. The candles. The football games. The warm soups/chili. The orange leaves. Mums. Halloween. Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Black Friday. T.V. programs I’ve missed all summer (see #3). It can’t get here fast enough.

12. If I could live next door to my family I would. I’m happiest when I’m with them. See the photos above...

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Total TV junkie right here! It keeps me from being productive some days haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1,3,7,10, 11, and 12 are true of me too! Well, on 11, I really like summer but once it's here, fall is a close second! And as far as bed making goes...I raly make mine either, but if I do it's usually AFTER I'm in it and can't really sleep because of the sheet/blanket sitch.

    ReplyDelete