1. Every room in my house has at least two candles. (The living room has 5). I can’t go into TJ Maxx without looking for Wood Wick products. I blame my Mimi, she keeps a candle on every flat surface in her home. I should probably get renters insurance in the event that I accidently burn the place down.
2. Pickles, cheese, and crackers go together like PB&J. This summer I’ve been freezing my leftover pickle juice in ice cube trays. It is my favorite snack. You must try it if you are a fellow pickle lover.
3. I’m a T.V. junkie. I could watch T.V./movies all day.
4. I make my bed before I go to sleep. (I can't stand messy sheets)
Not in the morning when I get up, I don’t have time for that.
5. I would rather sleep an extra 30 minutes in the morning and spend the entire day with bad hair.
6. I’ve never had a macaroon. They are so pretty, I'm hoping to try one soon.
7. I talk to my Mom on the phone every day, we never run out of things to talk about.
8. I can’t stand mushrooms.
9. If I could have any job, I would be a party planner (assuming that being on Broadway isn’t an option).
Have you seen my Pinterest lately? Somebody is obsessing over her Halloween party...
10. When I read books I bond with the characters like they are real people. When I finish a book I’m always a little sad because I miss them.
11. Fall’s my favorite. The clothes. The scarves. The Ugg boots. The candles. The football games. The warm soups/chili. The orange leaves. Mums. Halloween. Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Black Friday. T.V. programs I’ve missed all summer (see #3). It can’t get here fast enough.
12. If I could live next door to my family I would. I’m happiest when I’m with them. See the photos above...
Have a wonderful Tuesday!