Tuesday, July 17, 2012

July Birchbox

This month my box came a little late and the anticipation was killing me. My boss received her box a week ago and it was filled with a bunch of really good stuff.

Of course, when I heard Birchbox was teaming up with Glamour Magazine I was beyond excited. In the past, their “themed” boxes have been really really good.

This month wasn’t any different.









In my box: 

1. Harvey Prince Eau Flirt - Lavender Pumpkin perfume
The fact that the word “pumpkin” is in this fragrance gets me giddy for fall! It smells rich with a hint of spice. Perfect for fall. Love it.

2. Tea Forté® minteas
According to Birchbox the mints are all-natural and sugar-free, infused with organic green tea, herbs, and fruit extracts to give you an instant antioxidant boost. They have a unique taste. All in all, I like them.

3. Color Club® Summer Pastels Collection “Blue Ming”
Yes. This color is presh. Thank you Birchbox!

4. Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Based in London, this eyeliner seems very sleek. I love my Smashbox eyeliner but it’s always nice to change things up!

5. Supergoop! City Sunscreen Serum
Basically an antiaging/moisturizing sunscreen. I went to the Birchbox website and saw that one bottle of this stuff is nearly 50 bucks! It must be good for that price! I think I’ll stick to my $5 banana boat!

6. Adorable Birchbox exclusive earphones.
Love. Them.

Do you have a Birchbox?
No?
Well get on it!
Check it out here!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous you got the eyeliner in black!! Mine is purple so I'll probably never wear it :( you got a great box!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, save the purple! You never know when you might need it for a tacky party or something!

      Delete
  2. You got the good box this month - eyeliner AND nail polish! Lucky girl :) You can check out my box here: http://suburbanlivingblog.blogspot.com/2012/07/july-2012-birchbox.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah,I was happy with it! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete