Monday, July 2, 2012

It's finally here!!

*July -the gratest month ever!!*


My Desktop Calendar
Source

But first, how was your weekend?

My weekend was blah. I worked late Friday and most of Saturday. (It wasn’t that bad, it just interrupted my sleep-all-morning-long routine).

Sunday was spent in the Hospital with my dear Poppa. He’s doing much better today but had a rough weekend. If you could remember him in your prayers I would be so grateful.

Now, let’s talk about July…aside from being my birthday month, I have so much to look forward to!

This week:
-Fourth of July
(read: lay out by the pool all day and eat).
-Wedding
(where I get to see all my beautiful sorority sisters).

Next week:
-My Brother’s birthday
(I’m sure my Mom will fix a yummy meal and we will watch home movies, a cheesy tradition for our birthdays but I love it).

The following week:
-Sorority recruitment retreat
(I’m volunteering as the recruitment advisor this year, lord help us all).

The last week in July:
-What I’m sure will be a national holiday one day: my birthday!
(Where Mom will fix my favorite meal (I’m compiling the menu as we speak) and we’ll watch the home movies entitled *Brittney* yes, we have our own DVD’s). 

August 1st:
-I leave for NYC!

It’s going to be a busy month but I’m sure it will be a blast!

So with that being said, hello July!!

It’s soo good to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment