Friday, July 27, 2012

High Five For Friday

I'm so excited for this weekend!

Why?

Because it's my Birthday! Wooo hooo!

Tonight my girlfriends are taking me to see Batman! I can't wait! We're going to see it at the Warren Theater.  I love the Warren because they have comfy (heated) seats, wonderful dinner/dessert menu, adult beverages, and a call button for waiters.

Did I mention it's 21 and up? Seriously. Best way to see a movie.

This week flew by. I can't believe it's time for another #H54F post!

Today we are linking up with Lauren for High Five For Friday.

Here are my top five from the week:

One.

I finally got my business cards! Thanks Melissa for creating this adorable design!

Two.

I made my favorite dinner this week, Cilantro Lime Chicken.

Three.

The Chickasaw Cultural Center had their flags at half mast for Aurora.
I touches my heart to see our nation come together.

Four.
Yesterday, my coworkers surprised me with a birthday treat. I thought I was going to a meeting to discuss a new project and when I walked in they had a birthday party!
(I didn't bring my phone into the "meeting" or I would have taken a photo).

Five.

Happy Birthday to my Big Sis and Best Friend!!
Autumn I love you!!
I wish I was there to celebrate!  



I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Yay for your birthday! And oh my goodness...that movie theater seriously sounds like something from my dreams! I want to go there! Oh, and I love your business cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! I am sooo excited to go there! Have a good weekend!

      Delete
  2. Your cards look GREAT! Did I mention that I can't wait to see you next week??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Um. yeah, I am sooo ready for next week!

      Delete
  3. your cards look great. i really need to get some made up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Yes you do! Great way to network!

      Delete
  4. Yay! Enjoy that movie! It's for sure great! You have an awesome weekend too! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, girl! Have fun! I love your dinner. I like anything wrapped that way. :)

    I hope you can join my weekly link up! It's on Tuesdays but of course you can do it anytime of the week and just publish it on a Tuesday. You can add your url in my current linkup for the week!

    Here's the link: http://whyyyjen.blogspot.com/p/link-up.html

    Love,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete