Friday, July 20, 2012

High Five For Friday!

Hello to my most favorite day of the week.

Tonight I will be headed to Durant for a girls night that includes pizza, movies, and book discussions. Also, I will be spending some time with my sorority sisters.

I don't think I've mentioned it on the blog yet, but I am volunteering as Recruitment Advisor for my old chapter. This weekend is the girls' recruitment retreat and I will be speaking on "recruiting" and other fun sorority things. It's so weird to be in this role (I don't feel like I'm old enough or wise enough to be advising people) but I can hardly wait to help out!

Moving on.

Here are my top five for this week:

One.
I downloaded Lady Antebellum's album "Own the Night." I love it y'all! My favorite song is "Heart of the World." I think I've listened to it 50 times this week.

Two.
I'm obsessing over gold jewelry and picked up these beauties at the Ann Taylor semi annual last weekend.

Three.
You're welcome.
I finally saw Magic Mike. I agree with my Mom's opinion: "Less talking, more dancing."
I could have watched Channing Tatum dance for hours.

Four.
I went for a walk at our local park. I took this picture and thought I would share it with you.
I love it there.

Five.
I got a new strap for my camera (actually my Dad got it for me)! Yay!
Another thing to cross off the "to-do" list before NYC!

Linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for #H54F!

Have a good weekend!

8 comments:

  1. I looooove watching Channing Tatum dance!! Have you seen Step Up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all that gold jewelry!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw Magic Mike this week too! I went with my mom too! Lol!

    New follower from High Five Friday. Cute blog ;) Love for you to stop by Naptime Review and return the follow when you get a chance.

    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm yes Channing Tatum! I still haven't seen that movie.

    http://purrincup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am now following you from a Friday blog hop. Please visit me at msqueenfashionista@gmail.com and do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that photo of the park. i appreciate nature so much. it's nice to know that you have a place to just be quiet and solemn :)

    i'm from high 5 for friday and i followed you via GFC!

    love,
    jen @ whyyyjen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete