Friday, July 13, 2012

High Five For Friday!

After this weekend it will be two weeks until my birthday and New York trip! eeek!

By the time I return from NYC, Hobby Lobby will have all their Halloween stuff out and I can start obsessing over my Halloween party. Life is good.

But let’s not get ahead of ourselves…Here are my top five from the week!

One. I got a gorgeous mirror to go above my bed! I’ve been on the hunt for a sunburst mirror but when I saw this I fell in Love.



Two. My car was detailed this week. Even though it rained an hour later, it’s still nice to have it squeaky clean on the inside!



Three. My last #H54F post I mentioned the neon skirt from LOFT. Well I wore it this week and got so many complements, it really made me feel good.



Four. We have a new coffee shop in my little town! It is absolutely adorable! (We don’t have a Starbucks so this will suffice).



Four and a half. I had a wonderful Skype date with Allison, Melissa, and Rushelle. We practically planned our entire New York trip! It’s going to be epic.

Five. I finished the first two books of the Divergent Series! LOVED THEM. For my thoughts and cast list click here.



Linking up with Lauren!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

16 comments:

  1. That skirt is so adorable! It looks amazing on you!!
    Laura @ abrunetteduet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'd kick kittens for that mirror.

    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That outfit is amazing.. and so is that mirror! You have great style

    happy friday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erin! I am obsessed with the mirror! Happy Friday to you!

      Delete
  4. I love your bedding and that mirror is fab!

    Closest Hobby Lobby to me is an hour but I may have to go for Halloween decorations! I've never been to a Hobby Lobby, don't judge ;)

    Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O.M.G. Sweet lord! get in the car and go! right now!! You will LOVE it! Have a good Friday too!

      Delete
  5. i really like your bedding! do you mind me asking where you got it from? also, that coffee shop does look cute. as much as i love starbucks, i love a local, non-chain place better as long as their coffee is yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you! I got it at Pottery Barn last fall...I don't think it's on their website anymore but they have the exact same print in blue (I have it in my guest room!) I think it's called Bella Paisley duvet cover, maybe you can find it on ebay? Have a good weekend!

      Delete
  6. Cute outfit!!!! I have the same skirt - yellow is my favorite color :) And I love it with the blue top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to give that a try! Thanks girl!

      Delete
  7. OMG that skirt! Gorgousss!!

    I am your newest follower from H54F! :)

    Valeri
    suburbanlivingblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! Thanks for the follow! Have a good weekend!

      Delete
  8. your bed looked so comfy! it's simple and so soft-looking.

    your neon skirt really is so cute. :)

    it's nice that you reply to your readers!

    i found you in h54f and followed you via GFC.

    Jen
    whyyyjen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That skirt is so cute!! And your mirror is to.die.for!

    ReplyDelete