Friday, July 6, 2012

High Five For Friday!

Hello internet.

It’s hard to believe today is Friday. I was off Wednesday and Thursday for the fourth and had such a wonderful time relaxing. Naturally, I’m all out of wack and today feels like a Monday. I keep having to remind myself that it’s actually Friday!

Because it’s Friday (and I’m a creature of habit) were linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday!

One. I’ve successfully completed my first week on the Instagram July Photo-A-Day challenge. To see what I’ve been up to follow me: @orrbrittney

Two: I spent the day at the pool with my little sister yesterday. It was really nice spending some time with her.



Three: My car warranty. I’ve had some problems with my main man (Jack…my car…yes, my car has a name and a gender. Doesn’t yours?) Anyway, I took him to the dealership and they fixed it...for free!

Four: All the food I’ve consumed over the past few days. Cookies, ribs, cookie dough, home grown tomatoes, fried okra, corn on the cobb, black-eyed-peas...the list is endless.




Five: Of course, I managed to squeeze in some shopping. (On Thursday I got an email from LOFT saying 80% off…I dropped what I was doing and was at the door waiting when they opened). I may or may not have gotten a neon yellow skirt for $2! That’s right, TWO DOLLARS (and 88 cents).



LOFT: skirt not listed on website
The sale is still going on!
Check it out!

 I hope you have a wonderful Monday Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Omg I didn't get that email from LOFT! I would have been right there at the doors too haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. shut up $2?! i need to sign up for emails! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the skirt- WHAT A STEAL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks y'all!! You have to go to LOFT!

    ReplyDelete