Tuesday, June 5, 2012

One year blogiversary!


I can’t believe this blog has survived an entire year!

I remember exactly where I was a year ago today…I had just moved into my new apartment (I don’t think I had anything on the walls yet). It took me several days to decide what to write about. I was preparing for my first day of work (which was June 6th, tomorrow) and I couldn’t have been more excited about my future.

I decided to blog because I wanted to stay connected with my friends and family. However, I never dreamed that I would make so many new friends through blogging…Allison, Melissa, Rachel, Rachael, Rita I’m so thankful to have come across you in the blogisphere and even more thankful that I have had the pleasure of meeting you! You women inspire me in so many areas of my life: fashion, fitness, health, my writing, you have all been so wonderful.

I wasn’t sure what to write about today. I considered doing a giveaway or maybe some kind of re-design…but I decided that wouldn’t reflect the true spirit of my blog. I’m not a fashionista, I’m not a health guru, I’m not a designer, I don’t have an Etsy shop and I’m not trying to gain any profit…I’m just here to tell my story.

So, in honor of an entire year of storytelling, I thought we would take a little walk down memory lane.

To where it all began, my first post.

To the post with the highest pageviews.

To my most embarrassing moments. 1  2  3 (yes, there are several!)

To good days.

To bad days.

And to my family. Dad, Mom, Brandon, and Mikayla.

I want to thank all of you for sticking around, for your love and support, for overlooking my writing flaws and errors, and for your words of encouragement. All of your comments, emails, “likes,” tweets, texts, phone calls, mean the world to me and have greatly contributed to this milestone!

I've enjoyed this more than I could have imagined possible.

Thank you so so much,
Brittney

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 1 year Blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome! I am so lucky to have met you and I can't wait to make more memories together in NYC!!! Yay to new friends. =)

    ReplyDelete