Wednesday, June 20, 2012

June Birchbox

My Birchbox is probably the best thing I’ve done for myself all year. I know that’s a pretty bold statement but I really mean it!

Sometimes life is boring, repeating the same routine every day can be extremely mundane. I think we can all agree that we deserve a treat every now and then.

And what better treat than something that makes you pretty?

If I’m having a bad day and I come home to a pretty pink box, my mood totally changes! I love opening my mailbox and seeing this beauty sitting inside waiting patiently for my arrival.


I don’t know if it’s the pink packaging or the actual contents of the box, but my inner girly girl always swoons!

This month wasn’t any different; I was very pleased with my goodies.

So what did I get?





BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages by Cynthia Rowley Bundle
The first thing to catch my eyes was the adorable Band-Aids! Too cute!

theBalm® cosmetics Stainiac
I love the Stainiac lip/cheek stain! It looks really natural.

Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint
The Jouer moisturizing tent is perfect for summer.

BORGHESE Botanico Eye Compresses
I haven’t tried these yet but I bet I like them. I’m saving them for my Sorority sister’s wedding.

Scalisi Skincare Anti-Aging Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Lately I’ve been obsessed with my skin. I am soo excited that this product made it to my doorstep!
I’ve only been using it for a few days, so far so good.

John Varvatos Star U.S.A. 1.7 oz
I saw the words “for men” on the packaging and totally ignored it. (It’s cologne).

Feeling left out? Don’t worry! You can have one too! Click here!


3 comments:

  1. Jealous you got the Band-Aids...that's all! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them (maybe you will get them next month!)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete