Friday, June 29, 2012

High Five For Friday!

Today we are linking up with Lauren for High Five For Friday!

Here are my top five things from the week:

One.


Has anyone watched the newest Sherlock Holmes movie? A friend and I rented it last night, it was really good. I definitely recommend it!


Two.



Last weekend I created a new drink. (I’m sure I’m not the first to do this) I was in the mood for a Wine-A-Rita but the boutique I buy them at was closed for the night. I went down to the grocery store and picked up a can of strawberry daiquiri mix but instead of adding rum I used wine. It was sooo good!

Three.


 My best friend sent me this photo a few days ago with the caption “this reminds me of us!” I died laughing. This is a really great description of what our friendship is like! I love her!

Four.

I'm going to BlogHer '12


 I found out that Martha Stewart and Katie Couric are speaking at the BlogHer12 conference in NYC! I’m beyond excited! Almost a month away!

Five.


I plan on seeing this movie tomorrow…I'm counting down the hours ladies!!

 
Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment