Friday, June 22, 2012

High Five For Friday!

Well clearly this week flew by, I didn’t even think about my normal High Five post until last night. As I sit here, I can barely remember anything beyond yesterday.

I feel like my everyday consists of two categories: “work” and “not at work.” I don’t like blogging about work so that leaves a 5 hour span for my blogging material. So looking back, my week hasn’t been very blog-worthy!

But I'll give it a try...here are my top five:

One. Monday, the mobile Thunder store made it to my part of the state. I waited in line for 45 minutes and bought an overpriced NBA Finals shirt. (Which I have mixed feelings about wearing)



Side note, did anyone see KD’s tearful embrace with his momma? I have to admit, tears were flowing. That was such a precious moment.

Two. Other than obsessing over the Thunder, this week I’ve been on a mission to find the perfect pair of shoes to go with a LBD I’m wearing to a wedding. I came across this AMAZING leopard pair.


Source

They are absolutely perfect, very sexy and bright for summer; exactly what I’ve been looking for…then I noticed the price tag: $959.99. A little part of me died. Naturally, I’ve been obsessing over them ever since.

After saying a tearful goodbye to the leopard beauties, I came across these gorgeous yellow heels by Zara.


Source

Not exactly what I had in mind but very cute. I’m still on the fence…I plan on doing some shopping this weekend and if I don’t find anything I might splurge on these.

Three. Of course, my friends Susan and I are on a mission to get through Mad Men. We started season three this week. So far it’s been a little boring.

Four. I bought a couple of items from Birchbox using money I earned with my points and a 9 month anniversary discount. I got a bottle of my Purity face cleanser FOR FREE. If you haven’t jumped aboard the Birchbox train, you are really missing out.




Five. I love getting pictures of my sweet baby. My Mom has been sending me photos of Kosmo to lift my spirits during the Finals.



Linking up with Lauren for #H54F!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the yellow pumps, but if your heart is set on leopard print, I hope you can find a reasonably priced pair you will love. That little doggie is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up finding the perfect pair of shoes at Nine West! (very reasonably priced with a matching clutch to boot!) I think my doggie is precious too! Thanks for your comment!

      Delete