Friday, June 1, 2012

Girls Weekend Getaway






If you need me this weekend, I’ll be in the big D (that’s Dallas) for a little R&R with my gal pals.

I am so excited! The ladies I’m traveling with are too much fun. I think there are nine of us going. We’re spending the weekend shopping, eating, and laying by the pool. -Lord knows I could use a break from reality!

I’m all packed up and ready to hit the road at five o’clock!

Tonight we are dining at Mi Cocina, tomorrow we are hitting up North Park and maybe Dave and Busters…..brunch will be at Breadwinners (yes, we have an itinerary).

Of course, we will spend every moment in-between at the pool or in the hot tub!

Sweet, sweet bliss.

Laters! (hehe)

P.S. follow me on Instagram: @orrbrittney (or click on the icon to the right) I’ll be recording our adventures over there!


No comments:

Post a Comment