Thursday, June 28, 2012

Awkward and Awesome

Awkward

-Okay, did any of you Secret Life fans happen to catch Monday’s episode? I don’t understand why they felt the need to do a musical number? They aren’t Glee! I thought the song was never going to end and the “Ricky on a stick” was strange….

-The old lady (I’m guessing she's in her late 80’s) who walks on my jogging trail. She has two large dogs. I see her put both of the dogs on a leash and then she just lets them go. That right, she lets go of the leash and they run WILD, dragging the leash around their legs. Why use a leash if you aren’t going to hold onto it? The other day she couldn’t get them into the car so you know what she did? She sat in her car and honked the horn! I swear the dogs were laughing at her.

Awesome

-Remember last week when I told you about my hunt for the perfect shoes to wear to a wedding? Well you all can sleep easy tonight, the search is over! I found a beautiful pair of shoes AND a matching clutch (on sale) for less than what I was planning to spend.

-I really want to have a "favorite things" party!!! My New York roomie had one last week and I think it is such a cute idea! Click here for the party details.

-It’s hot outside. Like really hot. Like it’s too hot to jog (okay I’ll lose the valley girl accent). So my friend Susan (who happens to be my Weight Watchers accountability partner) and I decided to watch Mad Men and bake cookies instead. Can we all agree that cookies trump jogging in 100 degree temperature? I thought so.

Smile, tomorrow is Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Omg the Secret Life episode was horrible! They are so not Glee lol I honestly fast forwarded through it because I couldn't take it!

    ReplyDelete