Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Trend Wish List

Lately I’ve been feeling a little out of touch with the spring/summer trends. I’m stuck on neutrals and I’m ready to move on!

Everywhere I go, I’m seeing bright colors, bold patterns and beautiful accessories! I love love love it but it’s hard to let go of my safe neutrals. Not to mention the fact that I don’t have an unlimited shopping budget and can’t afford a whole new wardrobe.

But, every girl has to start somewhere right?

I’ve put together a "wish list" of my favorite trends.
 


J Crew

H&M

LOFT
 

Michael Kors


J Crew

I've seen these items all over the blogosphere and I feel a little left out!

I'm pretty sure everyone I know has a gold watch! That J Crew necklace is ALL OVER  Pinterest. A chambray shirt would look amazing with some colored skinnies... The pleated skirt would be perfect for the office and how tan would my legs look under those yellow shorts?

I guess you could say I'm experiencing some fashion envy...am I alone in this?

I didn't think so.

Have a wonderful Tuesday!


10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Congrats on your new job at FBC! good luck!

      Delete
  2. I bought a replica of the coveted Jcrew necklace for around $15 on eBay. Absolutely love it and the fact that I didn't drop $150 on it makes it even better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously! That is amazing! I will look for it today! Thanks girl!

      Delete
  3. New seasons always make me want to go shopping! Definitely get a chambray shirt...they go with EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AGREED! I am on the hunt for one of those!

      Delete
  4. i have that rose gold watch and it's amazing!! get it! you won't regret it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh. I'm jealous! I really want to pull the trigger. Still debating! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I have total fashion envy too with the same problem as you - no endless budget to spend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! And by the time we catch up there will be a new trend!

      Delete