Thursday, May 17, 2012

May Birchbox, Gossip Girl style!

This month’s box was inspired by Gossip Girl.

You should know, I've been a Gossip Girl fan since day one.


I remember watching the pilot episode with my best friend Autumn. At the time, Autumn and I had just met. I was a freshman in college, a new member in Sorority, still trying to get to know everyone. Autumn invited me over to watch Gossip Girl. I knew nothing about the show; I was just interested in hanging out with her. See, I was shopping for a big sis (If you aren’t Greek: your big sis acts like a mentor in your first year of sorority).

So I went over to Autumns and we both LOVED the show. The rest is history. She became my big sis, I was a bridesmaid in her wedding, and I was there when she had her first baby. And to think, it all started with Gossip Girl!

Right now we are going through a little funk. I haven’t talked to her in a couple of weeks. I think this box was a sign. I need to make it a priority to go visit her soon.

Autumn, if you’re reading this (which I hope you are because I plan on writing on your Facebook wall and requesting your attention) I want you to know that your friendship is so very important to me and I hate that we’ve let our lives get the best of us. I need a phone date and a weekend visit ASAP!

Okay, what were we talking about? Oh yea, Birchbox (sorry I didn’t intend to unload all my personal issues on you, thanks for listening).

So, I was very happy to receive this box. I am a true fan of the show and secretly wish I lived like the characters, don’t judge!

In my box:



BVLGARI Omnia Crystalline Eau de Toilette Spray
*Smells amazing, I love it!*

Color Club® Summer Pastels Collection
*Can't go wrong with coral! Love*

Kiehl's Abyssine Cream
*I'm a huge fan of Kiehl's products, this moisturizer is great*

 

Ojon damage reverse Restorative Conditioner
*My hair depends on conditioner. I like it okay but I much prefer my Biolage conditioning balm.*

And of course, an adorable note card that reads: “xoxo” the famous line that is used at the closing of each show.

Have a wonderful day!

XOXO, Brittney

1 comment:

  1. Love that nail polish! That will be great for summer!
    Thanks for linking up girlie!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete