Friday, May 18, 2012

High FIVE for Friday!

Happy Friday everyone!!

Linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday! I went over to Lauren's blog and noticed she already has 100 link ups. By the time I get this post up in running she will probably have 200! I am simply amazed! Way to go Lauren!

Okay, so here are my favorite things from this week:

One
I spent some time with my Poppa (grandpa) on Wednesday. We had such a great time together. He brought me two beautiful watercolors (Ken Hosmer Originals). My grandmother was a wonderful artist. She took master classes from Ken. My Poppa bought these for her as a gift and she hung them in her studio. I am so proud to display these in my office, I feel like I have a piece of my Grammy with me everyday.




Two
I finally spent some quality time (by quality time I mean an hour on the phone) with my best fried Autumn, the one I wrote about yesterday. We have been living in separate towns for two years now and we've done a pretty good job of keeping in touch. Nothing's better than girl talk with your best friend. Can I get an amen!?

Three
I got a new pair of running shoes! Yay! I went to a fancy place in Edmond, they measured my foot and got me fixed up with the perfect pair!


 
Four
This week I spent two nights with my girlfriends! Monday, my friend Melissa came over to watch the season finale of Once Upon a Time. Thursday, I went to a birthday party! Yay! Maybe I'm not a hermit after all?



Five
My family went to Paseo Grill to celebrate Mother's Day! Paseo Grill is my favorite restaurant in OKC! Yum!! It was nice having everyone together to celebrate our sweet Momma!



All in all, it was a pretty good week!! (and I didn't even mention all the season finales on T.V.!)

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun week! Love your new shoes too.

    ReplyDelete