Friday, May 4, 2012

High Five for Friday

Happy Friday everyone! I will be so glad to wish this week farewell!  It's been really busy at work, sadly I have to work Saturday so my weekend will consist of one day.

As usual we are linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk for High Five For Friday!

One. I finally tried the Pioneer Woman's Egg in a Hole. Yum!! My Mom agreed to fix it for breakfast last weekend. (she only used a teaspoon of butter)  It was amazing!



Two. I love my new earrings. I have been eyeing a similar pair from Stella and Dot. I found these beauties for under $15 bucks at a boutique in Dallas!


Stella & Dot (priced at $48)
Mine (purchased for $15)


Three. Anyone notice the new social networking icons on the right hand side of your screen?? If not you should totally check them out!



Four. I got my first pedicure of the season.



and Five. I spent a day at the Oklahoma State Capitol this week. The State FFA choir sang the most beautiful rendition of our National Anthem. It was such a great moment, I got really sappy and patriotic. Also, it made me miss choir! Shout out to my Trojanaires! Oh how I miss you guys!



Have a good weekend!!

6 comments:

  1. Love the earrings! We also tried the egg in hole for breakfast this week because of PW :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was so good! I've made it twice this week!

      Delete
  2. We call that Hobo French Toast...I didn't know the Pioneer Woman had something similar. It's delicious with syrup. Yes, syrup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yum! I'm going to have to try that!

      Delete