Friday, May 25, 2012

#H54F

Yay for three day weekends!!! Happy Friday everyone! Today I'm linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk for High Five For Friday!

This week flew by (I'm not complaining)! However, I do wish things would slow down a little bit. Before we know it, we'll be in the middle of August, kids getting ready to go back to school, sweating through 115 degree heat, and Hobby Lobby will have their Halloween decor on display! Don't get me wrong, I love flying through another work week, I just wish we had a little more time to enjoy spring!

Okay, enough of that. Here is my top five for this week!

One. I ordered this swimsuit top from GAP. (To go with my black bottoms)



Two. I completed week 3 of C25K (couch to 5K)! The best part? It wasn’t that bad!
Maybe this will work after all?



Three. The season finale of Revenge was CRAZY!!!



Four. I finished my book, Bitterblue! I really hope some of you read this series by Kristen Cashore. It was wonderful!


 
Five. My brother moves to my wittle town this weekend! Yay!!!!



I hope you had a great week and I hope you have an even better 3 day weekend!!
 
Happy Memorial Day!

3 comments:

  1. i will have to check out that book!

    & loooove Revenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes you do! The first book in the series is Graceling! Have a good weekend!

      Delete
  2. Revenge was amazing!!!! I was left sitting there with my jaw hanging open haha

    ReplyDelete