Thursday, May 24, 2012

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

I've been a little sporadic lately. I thought you might like a little normalcy around here. It's Thursday! One more day until a three THREE day weekend. (Sadly, Memorial Day weekend is the closest thing I get to a summer break).

Awkward


-My coworker had a toenail removed earlier this week. He was on the phone with a friend explaining the details of the procedure and his recovery. I could throw up.

-I have to decorate a pair of panties to bring to a bachelorette party this weekend. My first thought: puff paint! But…I don’t think puff pained panties would be very comfortable…any ideas on how to “personalize” panties? (Apparently she is going to guess who brought what pair). Are they supposed to be sexy? Are they supposed to represent how much I know her? Am I supposed to give clues to who I am? Either way, she will have a pair of panties that remind her of me. I’m not sure how I feel about that. I’ll be sure to blog about what I come up with.

-I have totally turned my back on Twitter… I don’t know what happened. I’ve realized that I can’t be available 24/7 to share every detail of my life so I just gave up. I get a little overwhelmed by the people who can get on and say something witty every 5 minutes. I’m just not that funny.

Awesome

-OKC Thunder beat the Lakers on Monday.

-I’ve been so preoccupied with my book that I have totally neglected my blog and my bedtime. It’s a good one y’all! I should have it finished this weekend and I promise I will share my thoughts with you.

-I’ve changed my “drinking diet.” No, I’m not talking about alcohol; I’m talking about soda and tea. I’ve been drinking only water for about a week now and I love it! My skin seems so much healthier and I feel great! I may or may not have a glass of wine in the evenings but that doesn’t count right? *a bit of advice* next time you are at Sonic, order a large water with lemon or lime. Everything taste better with Sonic ice.

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. I think you should decorate some granny panties lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Thunder!

    And I totally agree with the reader above me - go with some granny panties!

    ReplyDelete