Monday, April 9, 2012

Two for One



First

Sister and I had too much fun while waiting to see the phone doctor at the apple store.

Apparently my phone was a lost cause.

They gave me a new one.

I wasn't prepared.

I lost several contacts and pictures.

...but now I can use the sleep button.

All is well.






Second 

Against my protest, Dad got a motorcycle.

A vintage 1989 Harley Trike.
(1989 shouldn't be considered "vintage." After all, I was alive.)

He took us for a ride and I think I might have enjoyed it.

So while all of you were hunting eggs, we were cruising Tulsa singing "Life is a Highway."

That's not true, no one sang.

I just thought about it.

Decided it would damage Dad's "biker rep."

I just realized that for 20 minutes, I was a biker chick.

Now if you will excuse me, I think I'll go over to eBay and look for a leather vest and some kind of leather hair accessory.  


3 comments:

  1. I'd say that looks like a pretty safe motorcycle!!

    Happy Easter...

    ...those pictures are hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah, it seemed as safe as a motorcycle can be! I hope you had a wonderful easter as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I love that you have no shame! You crack me up!

    ReplyDelete