Friday, April 6, 2012

Hi Five For Friday

Not only is it Friday, but it's also the first day in my three day weekend! I'll be spending the holiday in Tulsa, probably pool side, eating things cooked on a grill (a rare treat for me, actually sitting outside is a rare treat considering I live in a second floor apartment with no porch or balcony).

Linking up with Lauren for her #H54F link up!

1. The Blockbuster in my town is going out of business and I bought the first 3 seasons of Madmen!! I've watched the first disk. So far its just okay. However, I have a lot of faith that it will get better because it's all I hear about on Twitter!

Source

2. Unfortunately, my favorite (free and user friendly) photo editing website, Picnik, is closing in a couple of weeks. No need to worry, we have an alternative! I am beyond excited about PicMonkey!

Source


3. I found a Sony Cybershot DSC-H2O in my media hutch. It doesn't have a charger but I believe it belonged to my sister before she got her DSLR (when I find the charger, I'll know who it belonged too). I'm also pretty sure my mom already claimed it...Is it too late to call finders keepers? (Mom-I take pictures EVERY day, I need this camera, how much longer must I force my readers to endure snap shots from my phone?) Cross your fingers y'all!

Source


4. I finally found the perfect Maxi skirt at Old Navy! It isn't too short, it is made with a jersey material that doesn't cling and it was on sale for $15!

ugh, I wish I had a picture wearing it. This awkward stand is silly.
source


5.  I know I've already mentioned this, but I'm so excited to spend my weekend in Tulsa! So many things to do, so little time!!

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment