Linking up with Lauren for her #H54F link up!
1. The Blockbuster in my town is going out of business and I bought the first 3 seasons of Madmen!! I've watched the first disk. So far its just okay. However, I have a lot of faith that it will get better because it's all I hear about on Twitter!
2. Unfortunately, my favorite (free and user friendly) photo editing website, Picnik, is closing in a couple of weeks. No need to worry, we have an alternative! I am beyond excited about PicMonkey!
3. I found a Sony Cybershot DSC-H2O in my media hutch. It doesn't have a charger but I believe it belonged to my sister before she got her DSLR (when I find the charger, I'll know who it belonged too). I'm also pretty sure my mom already claimed it...Is it too late to call finders keepers? (Mom-I take pictures EVERY day, I need this camera, how much longer must I force my readers to endure snap shots from my phone?) Cross your fingers y'all!
4. I finally found the perfect Maxi skirt at Old Navy! It isn't too short, it is made with a jersey material that doesn't cling and it was on sale for $15!
|ugh, I wish I had a picture wearing it. This awkward stand is silly.|
5. I know I've already mentioned this, but I'm so excited to spend my weekend in Tulsa! So many things to do, so little time!!
Have a good weekend!