Monday, April 30, 2012

Eggs, Rabbits, and Murder.


Yes. The title of this post does not lie. We will be talking about eggs, rabbits, and murder.

Once again, I missed the High Five deadline. Things have been so busy at work. This week won’t be any different, but I’m trying to get organized and plan ahead.

Here’s what’s been going on:

-I was introduced to farm fresh eggs. Can you believe I’ve only had eggs from the grocery store? One of my coworkers has a farm, and on his farm he has a chicken! I'll spare you the rest of the tune...He sells his eggs to everyone at work (for only $2 y’all) and last week I gave it a try.



-My friends and I decided that there aren’t enough emoji’s to cover all of our emotions. We came up with a hilarious solution. Homemade emoji’s!

High Five!


-I went to the Oklahoma City Arts Festival. I loved this unicycling rabbit and I've vowed to have it in my garden one day. I've also vowed to learn how to plant things. The mint plant I bought a month ago has been attacked by leaf eating bugs and now there aren’t any mint leaves left for my mojitos. I’m convinced this rabbit would scare them away.



-I forgot my camera so all the pictures from my weekend were taken with my phone. Sorry…

-Jack got new shoes! (Jack = my car, shoes = tires)



-I attended a blogger event hosted by Engage OKC. We met in the Downtown Library for cookies and speed mentoring. It was an absolute delight getting to meet and learn from other bloggers. I’m inspired in so many areas: Fashion, social media, design...these women were amazing.



-After the blogger meet up, some of us (Me, Allison, Melissa, Stephanie, Rachael, Sally, and Melissa ) went over to Fuzzys Tacos for drinks. Oh my, these ladies had me laughing the entire time!




-Sunday, on my rainy drive home, I listened to HLN on XM radio. If you have XM I would highly recommended tuning in on Sundays for Murder by the Book. It is a murder mystery show (similar to Dateline). I was lost in a story about two brothers who murdered their parents. By the time I arrived home, I was so engrossed in the story that I sat in my car until they announced the verdict!


I’ve been so busy, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.

I hope you all are having a wonderful Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link, lady! I just sat and read your old posts for half an hour and I'm obsessed! Your blog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!! Thank you! Tht is soo sweet!!

      Delete
  2. Ok so now I need to know the verdict! Did they kill the parents?! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes! They hired someone to kill them! Crazy!

      Delete