Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Dallas Flea

My trip to Dallas was such a success.  I went with my friend, Melissa, and we had a blast! Our time was spent shopping and eating at fabulous restaurants.  What could be more fun right?

I tried to remember to take pictures, it was hard to lug around a bulky camera so some of them are snapshots from my phone!

Also, because Picnik closed shop, I decided to try out Pic Monkey to edit some of the photos! It was easy to use and I think they turned out great!








A few goodies I picked up at the flea:
 
Poster by Southern Fried Paper. Check out their Etsy shop here

Boutique Scarf
  
Taylor Custer earrings: Check out her Etsy shop here

**Note: I also got a beautiful card for Mother's Day at Christina Walker Designs, check out her site here.**

After the flea we got brunch and pomegranate mimosas!




To top it all off, we had a yummy dinner at Del Frisco's Grill.


It was a wonderful trip. I bought way too much stuff (not pictured) and I completely ruined my diet!! All in all, I'd say it was a success.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment