Thursday, April 19, 2012

Awkward and Awesome!

Awkward


-Sometimes I get caught talking to myself at work. Normally it’s when I’m coming out of the restroom (thinking about the things I need to get done). The other day I was whispering my “to-do” list (without realizing it) and someone asked who I was talking to…

-Falling asleep *every night* to the sound of my (new) neighbor snoring. He moved in below me last week…yay.

-As I mentioned the other day, I’ve had some problems with my new blog URL. One of the problems I’ve encountered is that my blog is blocked on my office computer. “Hey boss, do you mind unblocking my blog so I can post while I’m at work?” just kidding…hehe.

-Yesterday, while I was jogging, I heard a man singing at the top of his lungs. I couldn’t tell where it was coming from because there are several trees along the trail. I freak out, thinking that a singing psycho killer was about to jump out of the bushes and kill me. Suddenly, I see a scrawny teenage boy walking by wearing his earphones. He had no clue I could hear him.

Awesome

-Last night I finished the first season of Mad Men. Peggy had a BABY? What! I didn’t know she was pregnant! Loving this show.

-I finally got the date set for my best friend’s bachelorette party. I can’t wait for our girls’ trip to Dallas! Any ideas of what to do that doesn’t involve going to a bar?

-I’m really enjoying Twitter. I find myself checking it throughout the day and I'm constantly laughing out loud. I saw this tweet yesterday and had to share it with you:




I hope you all are having a good week! Tomorrow is Friday! Whooo hooo!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if you've already done the bachelorette party or not, but if not, I've heard of people taking some type of a class instead of doing the bar thing. Anything from cooking to bartending to pole dancing (I think I would have to mix the bartending and pole dancing so that I could have some liquid courage!) Or you could do "pin-up style" pics -there are some companies in Dallas that offer group rates for parties ... just throwing some ideas out there! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete