Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Awkward and Awesome

Awkward


-After a run with my friend (who is in much better shape) I'm so out of breath that I can't speak. Not to mention the cramp in my side. Several minutes pass without talking. Finally, she breaks the silence and asks me a question. It seriously took all the strength I had to wheeze out "give me a minute I can't talk" followed by another 5 minutes of silence while I try to pull myself together. I hope she doesn't breakup with me (as a running buddy).

-watching a show on my DVR when suddenly a little map appears on the bottom left corner of the screen with the words: "Tornado Watch." For a split second I get a little tense, then I remember it's an old show and it's not storming outside.


Awesome

-When Marlboro Man posts on PW blog. He is a good writer and a great photographer. Also, I'm mildly in love with him. Now don't get all fussy! I just love the idea of him. A strong man wearing Levi's with a deep voice and Southern drawl. He loves his family and works hard to take care of them. I got my eye on cowboy Josh. I will probably marry him. He just doesn't know it yet. And then he will be my guest blogger and I will learn how to make a pecan pie.

-This recipe. Tried it. Loved it. Easy. Healthy. Delicious.

-I found out this week that my brother got accepted into the internship program at my company and will be spending his summer with me (well, he will be living in intern housing). I predict many Harry Potter marathons and dinners in our future!

-I'm in Tulsa for the PRSA conference and guess who is in town tonight? Miranda Lambert!! Of course I'll be there!

I hope you all have had an equally awesome week!


2 comments:

  1. Beyond jealous that you get to go see Miranda Lambert! Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete