Monday, April 23, 2012

April Birchbox

Before we start discussing this months box, I just want to thank those of you who have subscribed using a link from my blog! I don't know who you are but it totally made my day when I got on my account and saw that I had 150 point's from referrals!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Okay, this month’s Birchbox was a real treat! Everything inside was made using natural ingredients. Following the “green” theme (and because I needed to practice with my new camera) I decided to take the pictures in a more natural environment.

And by natural environment, I mean in the patch of grass next to the parking lot of my apartment complex.










My goods:

Yes To™ Blueberries Brightening Facial Towelettes:
LOVE these, perfect in my workout bag

Pür Minerals 4-in-1 Mineral Tinted Moisturizer:
eh, its okay.

Taylor Swift Wonderstruck (perfume):
I don't hate it! (Again, great in my gym bag)

BENTA BERRY G-1 Exfoliating Facial Cleanser
I only got 2 uses out of this tiny tube but loved it! Wonderful smell, left my skin smooth.

Kahina™ Giving Beauty Facial Lotion
I haven't tried this yet. With all the humidity, I'm scared of any extra moisture on my face.

Kahina™ Giving Beauty Argan Oil
Yes. Yes, this stuff is gooood.

If you've been reading my Birchbox stories and are considering ordering one for your hardworking/lovely self, just pull the trigger and do it already!

I promise you won't regret it!

Click here if you are in need of a little extra pampering next month...and the month after that. (and the month after that too).

Okay I'm done.

Have a good day!




2 comments:

  1. Did you love the Yes To™ Blueberries Brightening Facial Towelettes enough to buy a full pack? One of my samples this month was expired and they gave me BirchBox points so I'm trying to figure out what I want!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sent you an email!! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete