Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ahhh Friday, we meet again.

I absolutely love Fridays but today is special. When 5 o’clock rolls around, I’ll be out the door and headed south down highway 75. My friend Melissa invited me to join her in Dallas, TX, for a girl’s weekend. We are going to some place called the “Flea?” I hear it is a marketplace filled with locally made items and boutiques. Sounds like my kind of place!

It feels good to be back to my regular #H54F post! (I skipped out last week). As usual, I’m linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk.

One
 
I registered to run a 5K while I'm in NYC!
I'm kinda nervous.
I hope I don't get run over by all the experienced runners.


Two
I will be moving soon!! (not from Ada) just down the road.
I've had so many problems with noise issues that I'm about to loose my mind!
My new apartment (duplex) is still being built, I should be moving sometime this summer.
Obviously, I will be the first person to live there...yay!
(It makes my top five this week because I saw the floor plans and turned in my application.)


Three


I never win prizes or contests.
I have the worst luck when it comes to that kind of thing!
But this week I won some fresh flowers at a luncheon!
They have made my desk a better place.

Four


My Birchbox came this week!
It's a GOOD one!
I'm working on my review and should have it up in a couple of days!

Five


I'm probably the last person to jump on the "mint" trend.
I love my new essie polish, Turquoise and Caicos. 
My shopping goal this weekend:
Find something in mint.

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for a new apt! And so cool you will be the first to live in it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so exciting about winning the flowers! i know what you mean about the never winning things! i have the worst luck!

    i LOVE the mint polish you got! i'm on the hunt for some mint polish myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new apartment! And I LOVE that mint nail polish. I'm late on the trend, I need to get on this! :)

    ReplyDelete