Monday, March 5, 2012

Weekend via instagram

I'm blogging from my phone for the next couple of days...I'm away from my PC. So my posts will be a little lame. (I hate the blogger app, all my photos are out of order and don't have captions. I give up. If you know how to fix this please let me know! ) I'm sorry y'all!

Enjoy the pics from my weekend!

(did I mention I hate the blogger app?)

Some of these photos are of the baby shower for Lizzi, the red lips I sported, a beautiful pond on Saturday morning, a cotton candy beard and Ava (my niece).

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. great pics! those cupcakes look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did much better than I can do on the Blogger App (hate it too). It is so touchy and won't let me format anything the way I want to, ugh!!

    ReplyDelete