Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekend, I want you back.

Another weekend has come and gone (I was off today, enjoying Beauty Brands $7 hairspray sale, name brands, check it out here).

So this is what I've been up to lately:

Saturday, I went to the Hunger Games with some friends. Loved the movie! My favorite part was the tribute parade. The costumes were spectacular. However, I did get nauseous during a few scenes (the camera angles were all over the place). I thought the characters (Peeta and Gale) were a little underdeveloped but we have to remember, it's just a movie, movies never compare to the books. That's why I love to read.

New Twilight trailer, yes. Nachos and beer, yes.

Sunday, I went to Pops, a very cool restaurant on route 66, with my little sister. It was such a beautiful day, we ate outside.

Soooo much Pop! It was hard to choose! In the end, I chose IZZE sparkling pomegranate.
Isn't my sister cute? She's 16. She drove us to lunch.
I hope you had a fabulous weekend (and a good Monday!)

4 days until Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I think everyone went to POPS in March. I've been looking through several blogs and you're the 2nd one I've seen :) I just posted my POPS pics on my blog yesterday! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete