Thursday, March 15, 2012

March Birchbox


I’m back to my usual self again! I want to take a moment and thank everyone for their get well wishes and prayers. It’s so heartwarming to see complete strangers take the time to comment on my blog. Each comment made me smile and I am very grateful. Melissa, Laura, Valerie and Kerri I’m talking about you! Thanks ladies!


I’m loving my Birchbox this month.


A while back I received an email from Birchbox asking if I wanted the Teen Vogue box. Of course, I jumped on the ban wagon and said YES! (Any excuse to bring out my inner teen). With prom season upon us, I knew it would probably be filled with goodies that could be used in my “special occasion” stash.


The box didn’t disappoint!


My favorite, as I mentioned a few posts ago, is the essie glitter polish. Adorable.


Please excuse my stubby nails.


I also love the Tarte lip tint. It is like a lip crayon but has a moist consistency. Not nearly as dry as lipstick or lip liner. The color is a little bright but perfect for summer.




The Oil-Control Blotting Papers are awesome and will probably be gone by next week! These couldn’t have come at a better time. The weather has been extremely humid so needless to say, my face could use some blotting!




I’m not crazy about the perfume or hair ties. The perfume reminds me of an old lady fragrance. I’ve received the hair ties before and never understood how they work. I don’t think they could hold half of my hair (which is not surprising because I have a TON of hair and have to use heavy duty hair ties).




I also got a coupon to modcloth. Very excited to check this place out and see if I can find some cute stuff for spring!


One last thing, I’ve earned $20 to the Birchbox shop!! How you ask? Well, I always answer their survey about the items in my box and I’m constantly referring friends!


So, if you don’t have a Birchbox and you want one, click here. If you have a Birchbox and haven’t been earning points, you need to get on it! It totally pays off!

Linking up for the Birchbox Beauty Bash! Got a Birchbox? Join the fun!


5 comments:

  1. So glad you're better! And you're welcome!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had alot of the same goodies in mine this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that nail polish!! Thanks for linking up to the Bash girlie!!

    ReplyDelete