Monday, March 12, 2012

Legend, my thoughts and my cast list!

Anyone in the mood for a little book club?

If you liked the Hunger Games, you will love Legend! (Speaking of the Hunger Games, I got my tickets! I can hardly wait!)



Legend, by Marie Lu, is a book about government conspiracy. It’s similar to the Hunger Games because it is a tale of a rich and powerful government vs. the diseased and struggling civilians.

Oh yeah! Did I mention it takes place in California? Several years after the fall of the United States!

It kept me guessing the entire time and completely SHOCKED me in the end. All in all, it was a great book! Sadly, it ended with a few questions. However, it is a trilogy so I think we will have answers soon! (I don’t think the next book is out yet.)

I really liked Amazon’s book description:

“Los Angeles, California Republic of America. He is Day. The boy who walks in the light. She is June. The girl who seeks her brother's killer. On the run and undercover, they meet by chance. Irresistibly drawn together, neither knows the other's past. But Day murdered June's brother. And she has sworn to avenge his death.”

My cast list:

Day

Alex Pettyfer- Beastly, I am # 4



June

Nina Dorev- Vampire Diaries



Thomas- Thomas is in love with June and works for the government. Dun Dun Dun. And that’s all I’m going to say!

Jackson Rathbone- Twilight



If you’ve read this book, I would love to hear your thoughts!

(If you haven’t read this book I would love to hear from you too!)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reading suggestion! I LOVED the Hunger Games series, so I will definitely be checking this one out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I was just looking around for a new book to read! THANKS! :)

    ReplyDelete