Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I hit snooze four times this morning.

(the title has nothing to do with this post. Think of it as a "disclaimer" for any errors that might appear in my writing).

Well I’m back! I’ve spent the last week on the road. I went to Ardmore for a baby shower, Edmond for my brother's show (that I will write about in a separate post later today), and Norman for a two day conference. I am officially pooped. I think I might be “sleep blogging” right now. Also, It's windy here. I’m pretty sure my hair will never be the same. It will forever be matted and stringy.

Moving on.

Last week I mentioned that I was sponsoring Allison, over at Feeding My Temple. It has been a wonderful process and I highly recommend her sponsorship package to all of you bloggers out there.

Through Allison, I met Melissa (well that’s not entirely true, I met Melissa at Oklahoma blogger’s night out). Melissa designed this beautiful button for me that will be displayed on Allison’s blog for the next 3 months!


My sister, Mikalya, took the picture!
Isn't she talented?
 It's been up a week and I’ve already gained several followers and my daily page views have increased! I’m very happy!

Also, I’m sponsoring Melissa’s blog, Pineapple Lily! Go check her out!

Happy Hump Day!



1 comment:

  1. I found you from Pineapple Lily! I love sponsoring other blogs, and when others sponsor me too! and yes, that picture is really cute! :)

    ReplyDelete