Is this what happens after college? Your life shifts into high gear and time just flies?
As always, we are linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk!
Here are my top five from
1. Spring Fling is MONDAY. For all you newbies: Spring Fling is a Link party I am hosting with 6 other bloggers. The theme? Spring! Monday, when you link up with my blog, your link will appear on all 7! Click here for more info!
Don't forget a button!
2. Checkout this Smashbox primer kit I found at Ulta:
It includes a foundation primer, eyelid primer, and a lash primer...$14 ladies! (Have you tried using a primer? It's made a huge difference in the lifespan of my daily makeup. I highly recommend it.)
3. I finally got my iPad case in the mail! I can’t stop staring at it! It’s my new favorite accessory!
Check out the Pencil Shavings Studio, her stuff is adorable!
4. I’m co-hosting a garage sale tomorrow with two of my friends. I have mixed feelings about garage sales, I feel like all my stuff is too nice to be sold for 50 cents. I know I’ve overpriced everything but I just can’t bring myself to sell a coach purse for $5. However, it should be fun hanging out with the girls over mimosas.
(actually a great source for garage sale tips!)
5. I finally got the cat eye sunglasses I’ve been eyeing over at Windsor (as seen on The Day Book!) They make me feel so trendy (and for only $8)!
Have a good weekend!