Friday, March 23, 2012

High Five for Friday!

One. Hope in a Jar.


Source
I’m so excited to try this moisturizer. I ordered it from Birchbox using the points I’ve earned. It came in yesterday, so far so good. I will give a full review in a couple of days.

Two. I’m trying to pick out the Broadway show to see while I'm in NYC at the #BlogHer12 conference. (Did I mention this trip takes place during my 24th Birthday (well a few days after)? Wondering what to get me...look down *hint hint*)


Any thoughts? Any recommendations for a different show?

Three. Target is having a buy one get on 50% off sale (all home décor) ends tomorrow!

Loving this mirror:
Source

And this pillow:


Source

Four. It has rained here every day this week. Wishing I had a pair of these, in eggplant:


Source

Five. Of course, The Hunger Games Movie. I've had my tickets for a month. I wont be fighting anyone for my seat, it is reserved. I wont be sitting by teenagers, it is 21 and up...I'll be watching with cocktail in hand. Tomorrow! You're only a day away (this must be what Annie felt like).

Pinned here

Linking up with Lauren for H54F! Go check her out, she's pretty cool.

Photobucket


Have a wonderful weekend!

15 comments:

  1. High five, fellow Hunger Games nerd! I can't wait to see the movie!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that mirror and love it!

    happy friday :)

    Erin @ life as a Losey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I might buy it this weekend! It looks too cute to pass up.

      Delete
  3. i use hope in a jar and i love it!

    & i'm seeing HG in 11 hours! :) yayyyy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good! You have beautiful skin! I hope it does the same for me!

      Delete
  4. If Wicked is still playing in NY, I would recommend you see that. I have seen it twice and it is absolutely amazing!! I also loved Lion King!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen both of those (Wicked twice) wonderful shows!! Probably my favorites!

      Delete
  5. love that pillow from target! and I want to watch the hunger games like that! : ) enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'm so excited!! Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  6. Go see Sister Act, I have a friend who just watched it and said it was great.

    ps. I'm a new follower and mentioned you in my blog today!

    queeninoklahoma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just a quick comment, Mary Poppins is coming to the Civic Center in OK this next season, and I'm pretty sure you are a fellow Okie like myself? So if I were you I'd see something else! You could see Mary in your own great state :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Went to the Hunger Games last night....FAN-TAS-TIC!! In fact, I have already purchased tickets to watch it again on Sunday!!

    Enjoy the show, and "Happy Hunger Games!!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think Evita is such a good show!!! More serious than the others, but its just so good- especially the music! "Don't cry for me Argentina" is one of my favorite songs from a musical :)

    ReplyDelete