Friday, March 16, 2012

High Five For Friday!

Friday, my favorite day of the week. We are reunited. Oh how I love thee.


Linkin up with Lauren for her (very popular) High Five For Friday link party!

Here’s my top 5:

One. This goes without saying, but…my GHD. If you weren’t here yesterday, this is what I’m talking about.


Two. Our lovely forecast. I guess I’ll be spending the next week inside. I just hope I don’t get blown away by a tornado.



Three. Although the weather is a little crummy, it’s perfect for watching a Harry Potter marathon! (HP is playing on ABC Family all weekend!)

The first will always be my favorite.

Four. All the feedback I got about my book review on Legend. I love hearing that other people enjoy reading as much as I do. I’m currently reading Fire, by Kristin Cashore, if anyone wants to join!

Yes. another teen novel.


Five. This is huge. Well not really but it makes me happy. I found a place in my wee little town that carries my favorite drink mix, Wine-A-Rita (*hint hint* come back for Spring Fling and you might just win some in the giveaway!).

7 comments:

  1. I got a GHD for Christmas. LOVE it, I know how you feel. Especially with the beginning of humid weather :)

    happy friday!

    Erin @ life as a Losey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes girl, I am over the moon about this! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Wine-A-Rita? Sounds interesting - I'll have to give it a try.
    I hope you're having a great Friday. :)

    xo, Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, It's amazing! Just add wine and ice and blend. so easy and so good!

      Delete
  3. Wine-A-Rita sounds pretty awesome! I will have to eke pan eye out for that :) hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a good friday as well my dear!

      Delete
  4. I love thunderstorms! They help me sleep at night but I hate that you basically can't do anything with your hair at all. Hopefully there won't be any tornados.

    ReplyDelete