Thursday, March 1, 2012

High Five for Friday!

This week has flown by! Yikes! (But I'm not complaining!)

As usual, I am linking up with Lauren for H54F!

Here's what's been going on:

1.  This pic my Mom sent me in response to this post! Hilarious.

Love this dog.
2. I added a new (new to me) feature on my blog.  Now you can follow using your email! Check it out!



3. In an effort to gain exposure, and to support another Okie blogger, I became a sponsor over at Feeding My Temple! Yay! Sponsoring is a first for me, eventually I would like to swap sponsors so keep an eye out if you're interested! Check out my "sponsor spotlight" on Allison's blog here.

4. I'm slightly extremely obsessed with bold prints right now, especially chevron prints. I'm eyeballing this rug from west elm:
Source
And this rug from urban outfitters:

source


5. And while were at urban outfitters, let's check out their cat eye sunglasses!

I must have a pair. source


Happy Friday!

14 comments:

  1. Those sunglasses are SO cute. I think I need some, too. I'm tired of my fake wayfarers. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stopping by from "Feeding My Temple"! Cute blog! I just started following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those sunglasses & congrats on the sponsor! Allison (@FMT) is amazingly kind & generous! Love her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yesss those cat eye sunglasses are adorbs! and love the chevron rug! i wonder if chevron will ever wear off b/c i feel i can love it forever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. girl i am totally obsessed with chevron too. i've been eyeing those rugs from west elm...just may have to cave and buy one for myself! happy friday! xo lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...it's a big purchase! Happy Friday!

      Delete
  6. I just have to get those urban outfitter sunglasses!! Your pup looks so adorable in that picture. It really made me life him having council with the stuffed animals. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I just stumbled upon your blog. Looks great! Please come by and check mine out.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm obsessing over bold prints too. I love the chevron! It just looks great pretty much anywhere! I just came across your blog, can't wait to read more!

    Happy Saturday!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete