Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Excuse me! Can I have your attention please!

I feel as though I’m moving up in the “cyber world.”

See, I am cohosting this super huge link party with 6 other AMAZING bloggers.  (Can you believe it? This is going to be epic!) These ladies are all blogging pro’s!

Check em out!







Come back here on April 2nd and link up with us! If you put your link on my blog it will appear on ALL SEVEN! Talk about great exposure!

The theme? SPRING! This can be anything under the sun: DIY, home decor, fashion, beauty, stories, Easter plans, giveaways, anything your heart desires!

There aren’t any rules; you don’t have to follow us to participate.

Also, there is going to be a HUGE giveaway on the day of the party! I mean HUGE ladies!   

I really hope to see you there!


Don’t forget to grab a button on your way out!



custom




4 comments:

  1. That sounds awesome! I will absolutely participate! Oh and I hope you're feeling better.

    Happy Weds!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad you'll be there! I am feeling much better, thank you!

      Delete
  2. Yep girl I'm an Okie!! :) Well I thought that blogger's day was in OKC and for OKC area bloggers? Sure does sound fun!! Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are better!!! Sounds like you are moving up.. Been thinking about firing up my own blog, since I seem to want to do blog as my status on facebook.. IDK though That aside... I am very proud of you Brittney!

    ReplyDelete