Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A couple of things...

First, My Birchbox came in today. I’m very happy. It’s not just any good ol’ Birchbox, it’s the Teen Vogue box. Which included a full size pink glittery essie polish (by far my favorite part of this month’s box. Full post coming soon).



Second, I have a rare form of the swine flu that has me in some kind of alternate reality where everything seems really loud and extremely cold. It has infected my lungs, causing me to sound like a person with emphysema. Also, I think I have arthritis all over my body. So far it has taken me an hour to write this post (that’s a lie, it’s also caused me to be a compulsive liar. Okay that’s a lie too).

But really, I am sick.

I hate being a Debbie downer.

I hate that this is the second post in a week’s span where I am complaining about my health. 

I hate that I have not had contact with another human being since my doctor’s appointment on Monday.

I also hate that I have no clue what’s wrong with me. I’m going back to the doctor tomorrow.

Oh yeah, and I hate that I ran out of milk and water (yes I drink bottled water because it just tastes better…) and I don’t have the energy to fight the people of Walmart for more.

(You want the ugly truth? I don’t even have the energy to go to the bathroom, its taking all I got to sit up straight and write this post from my couch).

But this is my “Orr-dinary” life.

I don’t want to leave anything out.

I apologize for my lack of creativity and I hope I didn’t scare you off.

I promise the plague will soon be over and I will be back. And better than ever (okay I’m delusional…I’ll stop before I get too silly, the cough syrup is kicking in).

4 comments:

  1. Awww! Feel better Brittney! Sending prayers and happy vibes your way!

    Melissa
    Grin and Barrett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Feel better soon! I am teacher and am exposed to all types of crazy germs. Last year (which was my first year), I came down with a weird flu-like sickness with a crazy non-itchy rash. The doctor was baffled. Turns out, it was something similar to chicken pox - only it exposed itself differently (and more violently) in adults. I totally feel for you. :( I hope you get over this quickly. I was in bed so long that I put a permanent dent in my mattress. LOL Sorry if this was TMI! Just wanted to let you know I can totally identify with ya... :)

    -Laura Beth
    @ altogetherlovelyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Brit! Feel for ya, but the compulsive liar bit cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete